We act solely for the travel industry and have done since 1986.
About mb LAW
We represent a wide range of businesses operating in this dynamic sector.
These include tour operators, cruise lines, online travel agents, accommodation only and villa specialists, destination management companies, hotels, flight brokers and trade bodies.
A significant part of our clientele are insurance companies that insure the travel industry.
We do not act for consumers against the industry we serve.
The range of specialist work we undertake for our travel industry clients includes:
- Advice to enable you to trade in a highly regulated environment, including:
- The new Package Travel Directive 2015
- 1992 Package Travel Regulations
- ATOL Regulations
- Defending personal injury claims made by your customers, ranging from fraudulent illness claims to serious/catastrophic injury
- Managing the sale of your travel business or the purchase of another
- Drafting contracts that properly protect your position including:
- Booking conditions
- ATOL agency agreements
- Indemnity contracts/supplier agreements
- Aircraft seat sale agreements
- Advising you on employment law and tribunal representation
We are ranked as a leading firm for advice to the travel industry by Chambers and Partners; the leading guide to the legal profession.