mb LAW is a team of specialist lawyers working at the cutting edge of the travel industry.
We practice in a collegiate open plan environment and deliver the best quality legal advice to our travel sector clients. As well as a sound academic background and an interest in travel, we value diversity and varied life experience in the professionals we employ.
We currently have a vacancy for a paralegal based at its Leeds office.
Applicants must have good A levels and, preferably, a good degree in Law (or in another subject and have passed the PDGL). Candidates interested in a future training contract with the firm should also have passed their LPC.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• Genuine commitment, ambition and enthusiasm for law and an interest in the travel industry;
• Relevant work experience;
• Proven strong academic record;
• Practical and people skills;
• Commercial awareness of challenges faced by business and employers;
• Ability to accept responsibility for your work load;
• Ability to be time efficient;
• Ability to work in small teams;
• Initiative, drive and a can do attitude to work and solving problems.
Impressive candidates who succeed in the paralegal role will be considered during the firm’s next phase of training contract applications towards the latter half of 2019.
Salary details available on application. Closing date for applications 31 January 2019. Please send email to Ian.Hopkinson@mb-law.co.uk