mb LAW is a team of specialist lawyers working at the cutting edge of the travel industry.
We practice in a collegiate open plan environment and deliver the best quality legal advice to our travel sector clients. As well as a sound academic background and an interest in travel, we value diversity and varied life experience in the professionals we employ.
We currently have a vacancy for a paralegal based at our Leeds office.
Applicants must have good A levels and, preferably, a good degree in law (or in another subject and have passed the PDGL) and should be able to demonstrate:
• Genuine commitment, ambition and enthusiasm for law and an interest in the travel industry;
• Relevant work experience;
• Proven strong academic record;
• Practical and people skills;
• Commercial awareness of challenges faced by business and employers;
• Ability to accept responsibility for your work load;
• Ability to be time efficient;
• Ability to work in small teams;
• Initiative, drive and a can do attitude to work and solving problems.
Salary details available on application. Please email CVs to Claire.Ingleby@mb-law.co.uk