mb LAW is a team of specialist lawyers working at the cutting edge of the travel industry.
We practice in a collegiate open plan environment and deliver the best quality legal advice to our travel sector clients. As well as a sound academic background and an interest in travel, we value diversity and varied life experience in the professionals we employ.
We currently have a vacancy for a trainee solicitor. The position will be subject to the selected candidate successfully completing a 3 month period of paralegal practice with the firm prior to being offered the training contract. The paralegal placement will commence in Spring/Summer 2018.
Applicants must have a good degree in Law (or have passed the PDGL) from a good university and passed the LPC.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• Genuine commitment, ambition and enthusiasm for law and an interest in the travel industry;
• Relevant work experience;
• Proven academic record from a suitable University;
• Practical and people skills;
• Commercial awareness of challenges faced by business and employers;
• Ability to accept responsibility for your work load;
• Ability to be time efficient;
• Ability to work in small teams;
• Initiative, drive and a can do attitude to work and solving problems.
Salary details available on application. Closing date for applications 18 May 2018.
If you would like to join us and pursue a rewarding career in this dynamic sector either as a solicitor, legal executive, trainee or paralegal, then please apply to: email@example.com